- On request the Inn can provide the following meals:
- The Inn is not able to provide Kosher meals, but can heat them if they are procured by a student from outside caterers or provided by the student.
- If a student procures or provides his or her own food or does not have a meal at all, the Inn makes a nominal charge amounting to approximately one third of the ordinary ticket price. Waiver of the full price is not possible as the cost attached to a Qualifying Session is not limited to the actual food. Students’ guests, or members who have completed the 12 Qualifying Sessions are charged the full price.
As the collegiate element of a Qualifying Sessions invariably involves a meal or other refreshments, those who observe Ramadan may want to try to avoid booking QS within that period. For those who do wish to attend a QS during Ramadan, the following will apply:
- Students can attend without being given any food. In that case, they will be charged approximately one third of the ordinary ticket price as a contribution towards the cost of the evening.
- Students can buy a ticket at full price and receive a cold meal, either to be consumed in Hall when appropriate or to take away.
Either way, students will have to stay until the end of the QS.