The Introductory Weekend consists of;
- Friday evening's Music Night
- a full programme of talks on Saturday (with Lunch)
- Ordinary Dining on Saturday evening
- Sunday Lunch (optional)
For new students studying at a BPTC provider outside of London, we run an introductory weekend to enable you to get a few QS completed in a single trip to London.
The Introductory Weekend is made up of different events. We strongly advise that you attend all three;
Together these count as 3 Qualifying Sessions (QS).
Attendance at the Sunday Lunch is optional and counts as an additional QS.
Advance booking for the Introductory Weekend has now CLOSED and some events have SOLD OUT. If you have not previously submitted a request for tickets via the online form you can apply to be added to a waiting list. To do so, email Sally Yorke on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information;
- Your name
- Your membership number
- Confirm when you started the BPTC and which provider you study with
- Which events you would like to attend out of the following; Music Night, Introductory Session, Ordinary Dining, Sunday Lunch
- You can also request tickets for the Guest Lecture (Mon 9 October) and the Middle Temple Students' Association Elections (Tuesday 10 October) - these events do still have tickets available.
Out of London (OOL) Student Tickets:
Tickets for standard QS events at the Inn are free of charge to students studying the BPTC outside of London up until the point where they have booked 12 in total (black tie events carry a subsidised charge). Click here for further information about Out of London Student concessions.
Please note that your Out of London (OOL) discount will not be applied to tickets that you book online until the Inn receives the enrolment lists from the BPTC providers. It is for this reason that you must request tickets for these initial events via the online form instead of booking them directly. Once your record has been updated you will be able to book tickets for qualifying sessions directly on the website.